Selasa, 20 Juli 2010

NAKED LIKE THE MOON

NAKED LIKE THE MOON

(A Poem for Palestine )


I'm walking across an empty floor
Scratching the rest that I'm missing more
I feel the whispering wind caressing my hand
Dancing and singing restlessly with dusty sand






The falling bomb's broken brutally horizon
Everything lying on has already gone
Dead and blood are everywhere
I don't know where I've to go then


All are ruins
Who has this sin?

Painful souls are screaming out in this damn cold night
Trembling hopelessly, very exhausted inside
Hysteria and paranoia keep shouting in my head
Driving me insane and so bad


Hey, stop the noise!!
Can't you listen to my voice?!

How many times I'm in fear
How many cries I've to tear
Where is the paradise that I've never known
What kind of peace that you've promised for

I'm the only left
Dying for the death



with the breath that still lives in
I'm blowing my last whisper to whoever can hear
" Don't let the earth naked like the moon"

5 komentar:

  1. puisimu yang dulu tho Fin...
    bagus bagus bagus..

    BalasHapus
  2. iya pon puisiku tak abadikan d blogku,,, biar pesannya juga bisa dibaca k dunia yg lebih luas lagi,, membisikkan jeritan rakyat palestina kepada siapa saja yg bisa mendengarnya... hhee

    BalasHapus
  3. bagus, pin :)

    puisimu ini termasuk sesuatu yang pantas kau dedikasikan pada sesama :)

    BalasHapus
  4. thanks ika,,, aku sgt suka bikin puisi bagi kaum2 yg tertindas,,, orang2 yg tak berdaya,,, hhee... tulisan2mu juga bagus2 juga kok,, sinyalna hotspotanku ini melek merem.. udah nulis2 tp malah ga masuk,,,moga ini masuk,,hhee

    BalasHapus
  5. kok namaku jd anonim y??? kok jd gni???bingung ak..hhee

    BalasHapus